Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Presentation on the Sacred Ministry of Latter-day Saint Women

I don't know if anyone would find this interesting enough to watch the whole hour (!) but I did a presentation on the history and work of Relief Society at the "Faith and Loss Conference" held at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas on November 8, 2013.

I had to break it into 15-minute segments in order to post on YouTube to share with my out-of-state family who had wished to be there.

It was a great experience to study and research the men and women, the events and social/religious/political climates surrounded the foundation of the Church and Relief Society.

I'm more convinced than ever that Relief Society is the sacred ministry of Latter-day Saint women, inspired and instituted by God for our own salvation, and for the building up of His kingdom on the earth.

And I'm more convinced than ever that the women who lived during the Restoration were choice spirits with special gifts of humility and faith that made enduring such trials possible.  I honor them!

**Please forgive my weakness in presenting!  I'm not a professional and this was my first PowerPoint.  :)

Part 1:



Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:

No comments: